THE FIRST BANK OF TIME
TimeRepublik is a community where users can share their talents and interact with people from all over the world to complete their projects without using money.
It consists of a world-leading P2P TimeBanking platform, which provides a unique and innovative system for building a social collaboration based on the intrinsic motivations of the participants.
The Time Republik team has partnered with us for the entire implementation of the social network, which began in 2012.
A MULTI-RECEIVED WEB APPLICATION
- Winner - Innovation in Human Capital, BAI Global Innovation, October 2017
- Finalist - Wired Audi Innovation Award, December 2016
- Finalist - Startcup Ticino, December 2015
- Northside Innovation Festival, Brooklyn, June 2015
- THNK School of Creative Leadership Fellowship, 2015
- Wired Magazine, Audi Innovation Awards Finalist, December 2014
- Feast On Good Fellowship, New York City, October 2014
- Grand Prix Möbius Suisse XVIII Edition Finalist, October 2014
- NYC Bigapps Competition Semifinalist, June 2014
- Focus Magazine Innovation Awards Winner of Best Everyday Life Innovation 2014, March 2014
- Startup! Italia Competition Jury’s Special Quality Price, October 2013
- Techcrunch Startup Competition Semifinalist, Rome Italy, October 2013
- 48 Rails Hackaton Winner Propaganda Trophy, Winner Team Balance Trophy Italy, October 2013
- Leweb London Finalist, Startup Competition, London UK, June 2013
The project is based on a monolithic web application written in Ruby on Rails, MySQL as a database and React for the front-end.
The geo-localization and full-text search services are provided by integrating with the application an instance of Sphinx (Open Source Search Engine).
The centralized authentication system is based on the OAuth2 protocol. An API-Rest has also been developed that allows integration with Third-Party-App and access control.